- (Ты собираешься) the shop right now? (translate words in brackets)
- A concept for a product or service may develop long before any marketing research is done, or it may be a response to identifying need.
- Don’t you think, this is the most expensive camera? (choose the most suitable translation into Russian)
- fill in the gap to make the correct sentence … you got any new ideas after that meeting?
- fill in the gap to make the negative sentence Their grand mother does … have a washing machine
- He asked whether I had … books on radio. (insert the right word)
- He thinks I (to finish) this article today. (make a negative sentence in future simple)
- He thinks she (to go) to the party on Tuesday. (make a negative sentence in future simple)
- Her brother (to do) his homework. (make a sentence in present continuous)
- I … from Moscow.(insert the verb to be in the correct form)
- I think my mother (to come back) until dinner-time.(make a negative sentence in future simple)
- If the company had used census data they would have positioned their product more accurately.
- If the economic climate does not change they will loose all their investments.
- In the nineteenth century nations based their economy on processing raw materials and exporting food products.
- In the UK the Queen appoints the ministers to make up the government.
- insert the right word … are deceitful. (пословица. Русский аналог: Внешность обманчива.)
- Ireland is the largest part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- My father (to read) a book now. (make a sentence in present continuous) ________________________________________
- Mу brother and his wife get on very well. (make a negative sentence)
- On July 1st, 1867, four colonies joined together to become a federation of provinces called the Dominion of Canada. This event was the foundation of Canada as we know it today.
- Oxford is the oldest English-speaking … in the world.
- Parliament in Great Britain consists of two Houses — the House of Lords and the House of Commons.
- She would have told you everything if she … .
- Sometimes customs clearance … be difficult to obtain.
- The American Constitution guarantees the jury trials only for civil cases.
- The breadth of the product line of a company depends on:
- The Canadian … is made up of the House of Commons and the Senate
- The capital of the country – London – is located in … (юго-восток) of England.
- The students say, she’s the strictest teacher in the institute. (choose the most suitable translation into Russian)
- The United States of America is washed by the two ocean? the Atlantic Ocean to the North and the Pacific Ocean to the West.
- The windows … open because it was cold outside. (insert the verb in the past simple)
- There are two main political parties in the USA: the Democratic (symbolized by a «monkey») and the Republican (its symbol is a «bird»).
- They stop (work) at 7 p.m. (put the verb in brackets in the correct form)
- This article … very interesting. (insert the verb to be in the correct form)
- Translate into English Летом дни длиннeе, чем ночи.
- Who is the best student in the class? (choose the most suitable translation into Russian)
- Why is it the marketer’s job to gauge fashion trends?
- You … have come earlier. The professor has already made his report.
- Your parents don’t want to send your sister to Paris, …? (complete the tag question)
- Если бы вы перевели деньги вовремя, то уже давно получили бы свой товар.
- Если бы Вы согласились ускорить отправку второй партии товара, штрафные санкции не были бы востребованы.
- Жаль, что я здесь никого не знаю. (find the English equivalent.)
- Когда я (шел) сюда, я встретил вашего брата. (put the verb in brackets into the correct form)
- Курил ли он трубку, когда ты его увидел? (choose the right translation)
- Не волнуйся об этом экзамене. Я уверен, ты его сдашь. (translate into English)
- Они будут брать английские уроки два раза в неделю? (Translate into English)
- Сколько времени нужно, чтобы переплыть Атлантический океан на корабле? (choose the right translation)
- Сколько времени потребуется, чтобы научиться водить машину? (choose the right translation)